Friday, December 19, 2008

Ref. No. – 05

Sri Sailam complaints

23-07-06,
13:00:00 Hrs,
Sunday,
Sri Sailam

To,
Sri Dr. Y.S. Raja sekhara Reddy,
Hon`ble Chief Minister of A.P,
Hyderabad.

Respected sir,

Sub:
Complaint against Mr. Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, the C.M. of A.P, and media man Mr. Ramoji Rao, Chairman of Enadu Group of Companies – reg

Ref:
Our confidential complaint against Mr. Ramoji Rao, about his coups against India including the assassination of Mr. Rajiv Gandhi in 1991 at Sri Perambur T.N., dt. 03-06-1992 to the then P.M. of India Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao at his residence at Race Course Road,
New Delhi.

*************

I, Mrs. Adi Lakshmi, my husband Mr. Lenin B.Yadla and my daughter Ms. Phani Geeta Priyadarsini bring the following to your kind notice with a demand to do justice immediately.

At present, we are running a private tuition centre and a pre-school with 58 kids at Sri Sailam, Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. We descended up to here from an industrialist i.e. manufacturer of Lead- Acid Batteries by name `Indian Battery Industries` with 40 lacks of Rs. Investment and got inaugurated by Smt. Kumud Ben Joshi, the then Governor of A.P. in 1989 and got awarded as best Entrepreneur for the year 1990 from Mr. Krishna Kanth the then Governor of Andhra Pradesh.

Sir, can you imagine the reason for this descending of carrier? It is because – I brought the disputes to the notice of the Government.

In 1992, I brought about the coups planning and implementing by Mr. Ramoji Rao against the faith of India including the assassination of Mr. Rajiv Gandhi at Sri Perambudur, Tamil nadu on 21-05-1991, provocation of religion rivals and Terrorism in India.

In 2000, I brought the disputes of EAMCET and Inter mediate in Educational field which bears 100`s of crores of money exchanges, to the Govt. of Chandra Babu Naidu.

Hence, result is organized harassment in our life.

Sir, is it sin, to react as responsible citizen of India by bringing the disputes to the notice of Govt.? I did not expect anything by doing such. I thought, just it is my responsibility as a patriotic citizen. Is it evil?

The background is this ……………

With good academic carrier, as a Science graduate with so many prizes in speech competitions, essay writings, Quiz etc., along with relevant trainings like E.D.P. etc,
with good encouragement, I started a small scale industry of manufacturing of lead acid batteries by name M/s. Indian Battery Industries at Guntur [dist.], Andhra Pradesh in 1989. With A.P.S.F.C. and Indian Bank loans, I started the unit and supplied batteries to A.P.S.R.T.C.

Due to the business activities, in 1992 I stayed at my friend`s house i.e. Mrs. Padma Sree, Sub editor in Enadu. At that time, I came across the coups and disputes of Mr. Ramoji Rao. One of such activities was the planning and implementation of the assassination of Mr. Rajiv Gandhi in 1991. Another was Ghatakesar train burning in 1988.

By 1992, I was aged about 28 years, un-married girl. With young blood, sincere patriotic attitude towards Mother India, I studied the case and believed it 100%. I procured logical proofs and I approached you at Cuddaph as you were representing Cuddaph Parliamentary Constituency, and you were acting as opposite leader to Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy the then C.M. of A.P. In my case study, my friend informed me, that Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy was acting like a sub ordinate of Mr. Ramoji Rao.

But you asked me to bring pakka proof. By that time, I was not known about the abbreviations of C.I.A., or I.S.I. etc. spying agencies. I was 100% un-awaritive about it. Regarding pakka proofs, I expressed my helplessness. You had expressed your helplessness to bring this information to the notice of the then P.M. of India, Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao.

Hence, I left for New Delhi in the last week of May 1992, and I approached Smt. Kumud Ben Joshi at her residence, who was the Ex- Governor of A.P. and inaugurated my factory with that designation and encouraged me as a woman Entrepreneur. But she advised me to forget the matter and do my business. Other wise life will become miserable. But I did not discourage. I tried to get the appointment with P.M. on my own, but I could not.

So I wrote all of the issue and submitted it in Hyderabad House i.e. Residence of Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao, on 05-06-1992 at 8:30 A.M. to Mr. Dixit [O.S.D.?] as mentioning on it as `This is not my personal benefit. This is most confidential and very dangerous; others should not read except P.M. ` etc. I wrote in Telugu language. In due course of time Mr. Khandekar O.S.D. in P.M.O., South Block, New Delhi informed me that no need to write all such, it is sufficient if mention `For P.M. eye only.’

I stayed at New Delhi for 3 months in Private Lodging Home, opp. to New Delhi Railway station to be available for further more information. I waited day by day for intimation from the Prime Minister. But instead of me, the I.B. Officials Mr. Krishna Rao and Krishore Kumar[As per their introduction, Mr. Krishna Rao came from New Delhi where as Mr. Kishore Kumar from Guntur, they gave their office address etc.] approached my parents at my factory, Guntur and confirmed that P.M. of India had in receipt of my confidential complaint. They told my parents “We came from the Central Govt. We received orders to protect you. Let your daughter come after completion of her work at Delhi. No need to call her to meet us?”

Following it, I approached P.M.O., Mr. Khandekar O.S.D. to P.M. confirmed me that the Prime Minister got it but the O.S.D. was not supposed to tell me what P.M. was doing. I felt satisfaction. Since I did not expect any thing from Govt. in return, I left about my native.

In the following time period, so many burning problems of India such as Ram Mandir, Harshad Mehta’s Stock Exchange extra- ordinary boom dispute, Punjab terrorism of Khalishtan, Bodos in Assam etc., were solved by different means. I was very much happy and satisfied as our Nation was getting rid of such evils.

But I had failed in my personal life. Since 5-6 months, I had neglected my business on this `project’ so that I lost business and failed to repay the loans. Bankers had seized my unit. At the same time, family clashes were raised in my life, which were natural in failure. As a result, I left every thing. With empty hands, I approached my friends for help but no body had seen my face. I struggled for 5 months almost, later in 1993, July I got married Mr. Lenin Babu who was true friend to me and tried to protect and help me in all such life disasters.

We got married at Sri Sailam and restarted life as tuition teachers with the help of Circle Inspector of Police at Sri Sailam. We lived in a small hut with out power etc for 2 years. We blessed with a girl child in 1995.

Till date, even on a single day, we never felt sorry about what I had done in 1992 at New Delhi. Since we are the followers of ` Bhagawad Geeta’ we believe in
“కర్మణ్యేవాధికారస్తే మా ఫలేషు కదాచన
మా కర్మఫల హేతుర్భూర్మాతే సంగో స్త్వ కర్మణి”

We thought that `If we really did not desired the result, we should not feel for this i.e. what we got now.’ So that, we lived happily though we faced so many bitter problems physically including `no money - no job - no food.’

In 1995, when my father expired, we left to Guntur. Then A.P.S.F.C. people approached me to settle the loan. I expressed my helplessness. They asked me to vacate the factory premises. Actually, they seized the unit, but they allowed my parents to live in the residential rooms, which were built in the premises, from 1992 to 1995.

At that time, we approached I.B. office at Pandari puram, Guntur to know about the life missarableness. But there, the officer told me to believe the fate.

Once again, we were ready to reconstruct the life. We shifted from factory and entered into Corporate College field as EAMCET Physics Lecturer. I reconstructed the carrier as Lecturer with remuneration of 1800/- Rs per hour, per day, per month to Rs.1.10 lacks per annum contract. With single hand coaching, I bagged 126th rank in EAMCET Engineering and 22 seat-securing ranks out of 40 students in 1999.

In due course, I came across the disputes of Inter Paper Leak and Rank fixings in EAMCET among Corporate Colleges. Due to fate, or due to personal nature, or due to attitude, once again I complained on that issue to Mr. N. Chandra Babu Naidu, the then C.M. of A.P.

Once again my lifeboat was up rooted. But this time, it was organized harassment. After 1992 complaint about Ramoji Rao’s disputes to Govt. of India, I faced miserable life with 75%: 25% failures and success proportionality where as 50:50 is normal in any body`s life. Before 1992, it was 30:70 proportionality in my life.

But after 2000, EAMCET dispute complaint onto the desk of Govt. of A.P. I faced miserable life with 100% failures that to quite abnormal harassments. If any event happens with 100% probability, is it not `definite event’ as per theory of probability in Mathematics? That’s why I suspect `some thing’ is behind this!?

I try my level best to bring it to your kind notice, but this time I have all the proofs administratively and evidentially.

After vacating the factory, I entered in to the Corporate College field as EAMCET Physics Lecturer in Vikas Jr. College [famous in A.P.] and later worked in different colleges. With such experience, I accepted a contract from M/s. Brilliant Jr. College, Surya pet, and Nalgonda dist. for Rs. 1.10 lacks to teach Physics on single hand. To prove myself, I thought that it was a good opportunity, so that I worked hard and procured the rank 126 in Engineering and 22 seat secured ranks out of 40 students in 1999, at the time of 25,000 seats in A.P.

But in the middle of year, when I had completed the 90% of Syllabus, the college management paid 55,000/-Rs only and they retrenched me from service. Being non- local I was helpless. Hence I approached the C.I. of Police in local station and lodged complaint against them regarding their cheating. The local police enquired into it, solved my problem and made the college to repay my money totally and to complete the year coaching contract.

In the same police station, in next year, I received such a treatment as if I was a 420, after I lodged complaint about the disputes of EAMCET 2000. I`m giving the details in the following.

Though M/s. Brilliant Jr. College requested me to continue, due to their cheating I preferred to work in another college M/s.Triveni Jr. College, Surya pet and in parallel, I coached the students in tuition. Mean time I came across the leak of Intermediate paper before one week of the exam. I observed that the students who were more intelligent and hard worked for several thousand of hours with standard material could not secured EAMCET marks rather than the students, who did not know even definitions could secured good ranks. For such strange things I felt wonder when I was working at Guntur.

Then I understood the pattern of dispute. The rank fixing among Corporate Colleges was happening. For such sake hundreds of crores of rupees were exchanged among bureaucrats, politicians and colleges. In the case of Inter mediate paper also, in Corporate Colleges, guess paper with important questions will come from Directors to the students and Lecturers, where as in `B’ centers like Surya pet, the paper is said to be leaked directly, otherwise the students in rural won`t respond towards the guess paper. In `A’ centers it was class dispute and in `B’ centers it was mass disputes.

About all these disputes I lodged complaint onto the desk of Mr. N. Chandra Babu Naidu, the then C.M. of A.P.

That was the starting!

Till date, we were hunting by some one, I don`t know who and what is the reason [now I say that some body is Mr. Ramoji Rao], but abnormal harassment is on me and my family. I can give all particulars and evidences to you.

By the time of complaint lodging, we were staying in a house on rent and the owner of the house was Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi, chicken shop owner. Her husband was Mr. Ratnam, but she was leading business and house etc. In past i.e. before 14 years to 2000 she was servant maid at the same town, but some how [?] she earned money and became rich. At the time of accommodation in March 2000 in the house on rent of 2100/-Rs, per month we asked them for the commitment of oneyear stay. She said that they won`t ask us to vacate if we pay rent promptly. We did not taken any written commitment because such was not in practice in this area as concern as house lease.

In spite of such commitment, she demanded us to vacate the house in August 2000 i.e. within 5 months by showing different reasons though we were paying rent promptly. Although we felt bad about it, we requested her and reminded their commitment. But they did not consider. We thought `better to vacate.’ Hence, we searched for alternate house on rent. But abnormally nobody was willing full to give house to us. We have no negative record in that town and had some good will. We searched for one month but in vain. Some how we managed to get a house on rent on an evening, but when we approached the owner on next morning to pay the advance, he said `sorry’ and he won`t give his house as his son opposed. We thought it might possible naturally.

But such experiences were repeated, as well as whenever such events were happened, my house owners Mr. Ratnam and Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi sarcastically used to ask us that `When we were going to vacate the house`.

By observing all this, we approached S.P. of Nalgonda and C.M. of A.P. with a complaint against local colleges on whom I lodged complaint and requested them to protect us, at least for that academic year as I committed the coaching for some students, later we will re-shift my family to my native.

He responded positively on paper and in person but the local police station forced me to give written commitment to vacate the house with in 3 months in spite of my complaint kept in pending. Again, I complained onto the desk of C.M. but the organized harassment was not stopped. It had continued in all possible ways. The A.P. Transco people disconnected my power, showing 49,500/-Rs power bill against nothing due with me. Paper proofs regarding all of this, I produced day to day to the Govt. consecutively and I have them now also, I can produce them for your reference. A file I have on it. My students’ hall tickets only were missed in post. The local police used nasty language on me and dealt me as a 420. The S.P. expressed his helplessness and asked me to bring the issue to the notice of local leaders.

We approached local party leaders both T.D.P & Congress and other leading personalities in the town. But nobody had guts to convince a chicken shop owner and even to call on her. When A.P. Transco people disconnected the power, she demanded me to restore it immediately, even by paying 49,300/-Rs. At that dark time my students’ parents demanded me to repay their fee as I was not able to conduct the classes, but at that time the students can not attend the classes because of practical examinations. When I had given rent, my house owner refused to take it so that, I had taken D.D. and sent it to her by post. She refused to take the post. Its Evidence is with me now.

She seized our house with all furniture and every thing inside. At that bitter moment, we left the house with empty hands, without money and dresses, which were all in the house. We approached C.M. of A.P. on 21-05-2001 at Samatha secretariat. He queried me reversely `why they were harassing?’ By watching C.M. Peshy and other bureaucrats, I gave up hopes to get justice.

Next day, I met your good self at your residence and requested your help to get justice. You had expressed your helplessness being opposition leader and you said that you could give recommendation letter to Meela Satya Narayana, the Local Leader.

From that day onwards, we had taken shelter here and there in friends’ and relatives’ houses and tried to re-settle in life. I approached Media, High Court Chief Justice etc., but abnormally where ever I go, my unfortunate followed me. In the beginning, I thought that all was my misfortune.

But when I met my brothers and mother who departed from me in 1995 in the period of factory vacation, I came across a strange thing. The son of Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu, Mr. Lokesh became friend of my brothers and Mrs.Bhuvaneswari, W/o. Chandra Babu Naidu financed them for Rs.5.00 lakhs without interest and supported them in starting a car decors business at the posh area of Jubilee hills, Hyderabad. And she inaugurated the shop by ribbon – cutting her self. They are not educated and not extra ordinary talented or high society moved people. I felt wonder about it, but kept calm.

Who ever given temporary shelter to me and wherever I stayed everybody around me, behaved as if they were searching for `some thing’. I felt strange but did into suspect any thing.

For almost one year, we resided at Hyderabad, Mehdi Patnam slum area i.e. Nanal Nager Basthi where my brother had located a house on rent; and tried to re-settle in life. Some how, through paper advertisement, I got a job in a tutorial college by name `Sai Study Circle’ to coach in Physics and Mathematics for Inter supplementary students. After 2 months services, the management had bounced the salary cheque for Rs.8000/- and said to me “If you are able to do anything, you encash it.” They did not bothered about the cheque bounce criminal case even. [I have bounced cheque, bank passbook etc. in my evidence file with me] How could they know that I was in such helpless position, when I told nothing to any body there? We had a bitter life there with 2 days continuous ‘fasting’ [having no food] along with my 6 years old kid.

After 2 years struggle like this, we had gone Sri Sailam and some how I managed to stay here by getting a job as schoolteacher. Later we started a pre-school. But we were not able to get the genuine result to our 7th class students to whom we coached privately.

Right that time the state Govt. had changed from Mr. N. Chandra Babu Naidu`s hands to your hands. By that time, we received the tampered result to our 7th class students. With all this organized harassments details, we approached you and lodged the complaint on 22-05-2004 at Lake-View Guest House. You promised me to enquire into it. After that, our position is okay for food and bed and we got Room allotment for our pre school from Sri Sailam Devasthanam. But organized harassment including water, power etc were not stopped about which each and every time we are brining to your kind notice.

In September 2005, a terrible incident, we faced in life. At that time my daughter was about 10 years age [now 11] since baby hood, we coached her in different way and life had coached her different experiences including poverty fasting. I tried to pick up her in 10th standards. But we did not pressurize her. Under free conditions, she was studying. [Now we gave up that idea so that she is studying other things now.] That coaching we started her in previous year. We did not trouble her and she did not trouble us as parents. But in 2005, the co-students to her encouraged her to involve in love affairs. Naturally, her work efficiency was decreased. One day I punished her by beating only 2 beats, that to inside the house.

At that moment, dramatically some other tuition students adjoined her and encouraged her to commit suicide. They told her that they were also facing same problems with their parents so let them end the life. My daughter is not coward that much.
Hence, with all this psychological play, my daughter had broken down and told every thing to us. We puzzled like any thing. Though we solved the problem by retrenching such students and eliminating such circumstances, we struggled to counsel all the children in the school and restored the healthy educational atmosphere. But for this, we struggled for one month.

Because my daughter had broken down and brought every thing to our notice, we could solve the problem and we could save her life and our lives. Otherwise? If something happens to my only child is there any meaning to my life? We got shock with this Psychological play including both planning and implementation in which high talent and patience are involved. It resembles with the scenes we read in spying background novels and watch in spy movies.

Then we started to re-think about 14 years from 1992 to 2005 in our life.

With all this background, now I`m suspecting that Mr. Ramoji Rao, on whom I lodged complaint to Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao, the then P.M. of India, is behind this harassment.

Because: If any college men are behind - I left the EAMCET field and every thing. Their disputes are all in good progress. Then no need for them to do this type of harassment. That to any Corporate man would not waste their time and money like this for revenge. If such agonies were there, it is very easy for them to kill us totally.

Hence, we conclude that their target is not killing us. Then why they are hunting and harassing? So the hunters are not college men. It is Paper man, Ramoji Rao. It seems that he desire `some thing’ from us. We don`t know what that `some thing’ is. But I suspect that there is some relation between that `some thing’ and me as I was the complain tee against Mr. Ramoji Rao regarding his spying activities in 1992. At that time, I did not know even the word `spying’.

Regarding this organized harassment, time to time – issue to issue, I brought to your kind notice. About my daughter`s issue we had in receipt of your response through local police station. I had given a statement in response to the C.I. of Sri Sailam, in which I expressed my thankfulness to you and as I solved my daughter`s problem, I requested you to solve organized harassment like power, water and room allotment.

Every body who is harassing me now, ask some desire as hand loan or seat to their children in my pre-school etc, if I refuse they start to quarrel.

Recently my co-resident of Choultry Mrs. Reddamma Room No.9 asked me hand loan. I said sorry. The next day she scolded my students and did not allowed them to play in the ground of choultry claiming that the ball is spoiling their plants. Another co-resident Mrs. Ramanamma Room No.4 asked seat for their relatives as I could not adjusted the place, since two years they harassed us for water. Recently they had given telephone threaten on the name of Dy. E.O. Mr. Krishnayya to whom; Mr. Ramanayya Room No.4 is an attender. Then I approached C.I. of Police, as a result, now we are getting water peacefully.

So they started another type of harassment. Just 2 days back residents of Room No.2 and 4 threaten my students with stick to beat and driven out the kids of aged 3 to 5 years who had gone to nature call. They demanded me to send the children onto the traffic road because they are getting bad smell from mud floor. Any way 6 years and above aged children are going onto the road only. Since three years, these pre-school [Nursery, L.K.G. and U.K.G.] kids of 30 members used to urinate in choultry premises. Their houses are at least 100 ft. far to this compound wall that to in different direction. Water is over, so a new problem was created.

If some accident happens to the innocent kids, who will bear the case is other question but who will bring back the life is an important question. Their sons and daughters also urinate there only. At the back of their houses, a big drainage is there, no body will claim its dirty smell.

Since three years, kids are urinating near the compound wall. But now only they are sensing the problem of bad smell, after water problem. These problems are very silly at the level of C.I. and C.M., but to face such silly problems daily, it will be miserable.

On the other hand, in our choultry beside their houses in Room No.1 [Mr. Mahesh is occupant. He also harassed us for water and threatened us to close the pre-school, on whom complaints were lodged to local E.E. Mr. Rami Reddy and the problem was solved temporarily in March 2006.] playing cards i.e. gambling and drinking liquor is almost everyday program as he is living alone; his wife and children are away. It is not objection for them. Any body will do their desired works in their houses as per their argument. It is their privacy. Then how my pre-school is objectionable for them? It is not my private issue? Didn`t I got the room allotment like them? My room allotment is on the basis of pre-school only. How could be an educational institute is an anti-social element for them rather than gambling and liquor drinking is social element?

And regarding A.E. of Transco, and their lineman, I brought every issue to your kind notice. They are charging in reasonable rates on abnormal dates; on me and claiming that “మా A.E. తో పెట్టుకున్నారు మరి” I do not know how it is.

Like this, if I fulfill their wants as hand loans or seats in pre-school etc, they will continue up to which I cannot fulfill and start to harass. Thus, they are creating reasons to harass us.

Sir, any body can notice here a pearl and there a pearl spread on floor. But whenever we notice, a secret string is there underneath to join them, and then only we can notice that there is a pearls garland rather than individual pearls spreading on the floor.

The organized harassment on us is also same! Every body has their own reasons to harass us. But why there is some rhythm, resemblance, and sequence everywhere?

This lead us to suspect Mr. Ramoji Rao on whom we lodged the complaint regarding Mr. Rajiv Gandhi`s murder.

Sir, here, at this juncture, I`m questioning you is it a sin to respond as responsible citizen of India? For that sake, should we lose life spirit and right to live? Didn`t we have the right to lead our life peacefully?

Till date, we are thinking about it as `okay. We are not supposed to complaint or fight against disputes. That disputes are very powerful. So, leave it off. Let us lead life without doing harm to society. It self is a great service to society in now-a-days.’

As we believed in `Bhagawad Geeta’ we faced the life as it stands in front of us. Is it sin? Is it illegal? Is it wrong?

I am ready to show administrative, documentary proof to your courts and intelligence departments or who ever it concern.

Now I demand your good self to enquire into it and bring the things come out of dark and make justice to us.

Let us get rid of these harassments!

Towards a responsible citizen and to a faithful citizen, is it not your minimum responsibility to protect? Didn`t we have such eligibility even? In this country, so many criminals are also leading life comfortably. Then why should we face this much of bitterness?

Sir, once again we demand your good self to protect `Dharma!’

“ధర్మోరక్షతి రక్షితిః”
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Y.Adi Lakshmi,
23-07-`06
Lenin B.Yadla,
23-07-`06
Y. Geeta Priya.

Our Address:

Mrs. Y. Adi Lakshmi,
W/o. Lenin B.Yadla,
Room No.10,
Challa Venkayya Satram,
Sri Sailam, Kurnool[Dist.]
A.P. – 518101.
Cell No: 9440 971265.

**********END**********

No comments:

Post a Comment