Friday, December 19, 2008

DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE

The administrative fight I done against Mr. Ramoji Rao and his agency, as a result the harassment I faced by him, is recorded in these complaints which were mailed time to time to concern authorities. I had compiled the response I received from Govt. including President of India and Chief Justice of AP etc.

To refer, and to study this case, I request you to go through the Ref. No. order displayed on the side bar. You can refer coup on Indian politics and Govt. administration to study this case as a narration.
I assure you that you get clarify all of your doubts regarding the coup makers.

Since I lost everything including furniture and documents at my house Suryapet as my house owner driven me out with empty hands in the part of harassment by Mr. Ramoji Rao, I have no copy of initial complaint which I lodged against Mr. Ramoji Rao on to the desk of Mr. PV Narasimha Rao, the then PM of India, in 1992.

As per my remembrance, I discussed about it under the caption of ‘coup on Indian politics and Govt. administration’.

To facilitate the reader, I kept typed complaints where as I had lodged the complaints to concern authorities with manual script. I had done same after translating, wherever the complaints and correspondence are in Telugu, my mother Tongue, the local language of Andhra Pradesh, India. I enclosed the scanned copies of originals wherever it is needful to the readers to identify the truth.

Nearly 100 no. of documents [including complaints, response from President of India, Mr. Digvijay Singh, General Secretary of AICC on behalf of Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, President, AICC, Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh and Lokayuta etc] are displayed here. But I have a problem to post these documents. While posting the punctuation is getting lapse. That’s why I kept some scanned copies of originals and few documents.

Though I joined in Computer institute to learn MS Office and Internet operations,
Though I paid the prescribed fee to the institutes,
Though I attended the classes in prompt,
Though I joined in institute to learn computer operations after procured my own system,

I could not learn because they didn’t coach up me internet operations. Irrespective of institutes, it was my repeated experience as in the part of harassment by Mr. Ramoji Rao and his organization. I learn this much even, to organize my blog with the kind help of Koodali.org and Telugu Blogger group. I’m really grateful to them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment