Friday, December 19, 2008

EVENTS' LIST:

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 03-06-1992.

Addressed To Whom: To Sri P.V. Narasimha Rao, the then P.M. of India.

In Person / By Post: In person, at P.M.R., Race Course Road, New Delhi on 05-06-1992 to
Mr. Dixit, P.A. to P.M.

Contents in Complaint / Requisition: Coups and spying activities including the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi by Mr. Ramoji Rao, Chairman, and Enadu group of companies, against the faith of India.

Response: I.B. Officers approached my family and confirmed us about the receipt of my complaint by P.M. in the ending days of June 1992.

Further Happenings: Sudden and strategically changes in the then current crises of Politics, Punjab khalisthan, Mandal, Mandir etc. all issues of Nation. As well abnormal changes in my life.

Ref. No. In Enclosures: ------

*************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: From 28-05-2000 to 30-04-2001

Addressed To Whom: Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu, the then C.M. of A.P., Mr. Sivadhara Reddy, S.P. of Nalgonda, A.P., C.I. of Suryapet, A.E. & S.E. of A.P. Transco, Mr. Satya bratha Sinha, Chief Justice of A.P.

In Person / By Post: By post, by ANL Couriers for which receipt are filed and in person in Secretariat, Hyd. on 19-03-2001 or 20-03-2001.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: EAMCET rank fixing, Inter Paper leak, marks disputes in Educational field and regarding organized harassment on us by local competitive colleges and house owner etc. local people.

Response: Complete strange and strategic response towards me. Mr. Naidu, C.M. reversely questioned me as ‘Why they are harassing you?’, when I met him in Secretariat, Hyd. The S.P. advised me to solve my problem by local Panchayathi with local politicians. The Chief Justice didn`t show any response.

Further Happenings: The harassment was extreme on us and we were driven out of my house, lost every thing. Including my six years old baby, we faced 3 days fasting i.e. No food-No money-No job and No shelter.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. -01[Set of 24 Nos. of Complaints]
*********************************************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: From 08-08-2003 to 09-05-2006

Addressed To Whom: Mr.Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, C.M. of A.P., E.O. of Sri Sailam Devasthanam, C.I. of Police, Sri Sailam.

In Person / By Post: BY post, By ANL Couriers & in person.
Contents in Complaint / Requisition: Reg. organized harassment on us for drinking water, power etc. in all possible angles by local competitive schools & other local people.

Response: Except on complaint dt. 12-09-2005, strategic silence on every other complaint from C.M. of A.P. complete silence from E.O. & C.I.

Further Happenings: Beside all this, harassment is in continuity with more severity.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No.-02. [Set of 17 Nos. of complaints]

*********************************************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 19-09-2005

Addressed To Whom: Dr. Man Mohan Singh, P.M. of India.

In Person / By Post: In person at P.M.O., Dock-section, South Block – New Delhi on 08-10-05.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. organized harassment on us by Mr. Ramoji Rao and his motive to harass us.

Response: Mr. Krishna Raj, I.G. of C.B.C.I.D. confirmed me that he had in receipt of my complaint from P.M. to enquire into the matter over phone on 06-02-2007.

Further Happenings: Beside all this, harassment is in continuity with more severity.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No.-03

**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 27-04-2006

Addressed To Whom: Mrs. Sonia Gandhi Chair person, U.P.A. Govt.

In Person / By Post: By post in May 2006.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. coups and spying activities of Ramoji Rao, My complaint to P.M. of India, Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao and Ramoji Rao’s harassment.

Response: Mr. Digvijaya Singh wrote me a letter dt. 20-04-2007 as he received my complaint from Smt. Sonia Gandhi to look into the matter. I received it on 04-05-2007.

Further Happenings: On 06-06-2006, on the opening day of my School, the D.E.O. published a notice in Enadu as 290 schools of unrecognized by A.P.Govt. are not eligible to run School, to do so attract legal action including my school at Sri Sailam. But in this year beginning, no such warnings, because l left from the school field.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 04.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 23-07-2006.

Addressed To Whom: Mr. Y.S. Raja sekhara Reddy C.M. of A.P.

By Post / In Person: In person in Greenland guest house, Hyd. On 04-08-2006.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. coups and spying activities of Ramoji Rao, My complaint to P.M. of India, Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao and Ramoji Rao’s harassment.

Response: Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy, P.A. to C.M. received my complaint and told me that he would brief it to C.M. & if C.M. feels it as important, he would provide C.M.’s appointment to meet.

Further Happenings: Harassment took nasty tongue level on us.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 05

******************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 05-09-2006.

Addressed To Whom: Smt. Sonia Gandhi

By Post / In Person: By post receipt No. EE687448096IN dt. 07-09-2006.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. continuous harassment on us by Mr. Ramoji Rao.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: Harassment took nasty tongue level on us.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 06

**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 18-09-2006.

Addressed To Whom: President of India.

By Post / In Person: By post.
Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. continuous harassment on us by Mr. Ramoji Rao.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: Harassment took nasty tongue level on us.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 07.

******************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 02-12-2006.

Addressed To Whom: Notice to us from E.O., Sri Sailam Devasthanam.

By Post / In Person: In person through daily wages workers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: To vacate the room.

Response: Including us, the Devasthanam issued notices to more than 100 private people to vacate the rooms and cottages.

Further Happenings: The local people approached politicians and stopped the issue of vacating rooms and cottages.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 08.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 06-02-2007.

Addressed To Whom: Phone call from I.G., C.B.C.I.D. to me.

By Post / In Person: -------

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Intimating me as he got endorsed complaint from P.M., Smt. Sonia Gandhi, President of India and enquired me whether I complained or not.

Response: He asked me that ‘what is in this complaint?’ I asked him to go through my complaint and to read it.

Further Happenings: According to C.I. of Police, Sri Sailam, statements were taken by him from various persons on whom I claimed in my complaints.
Ref. No. And Enclosures: ---------

**********************************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 08-03-2007.

Addressed To Whom: C.I. of Police called on me & my family members.

By Post / In Person: In person through police constables.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: The C.I. of Police prepared statements in Telugu and we put signed on them after reading them well.

Response: In those statements, we sticked on our complaints against Mr. Ramoji Rao about his spying activities and organized harassment on us.

Further Happenings: Further harassment including the cancellation of my accommodation had taken place. Regarding all I narrated in my following complaints. This time they cancelled my room only, not any others room along with mine.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: --------
******************************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 13-03-2007.

Addressed To Whom: From E.O., Sri Sailam Devasthanam to me.

By Post / In Person: In person through daily wages worker.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: A notice to vacate my room within 15 days with reference to their staff representation.

Response: I approached Mr. Krishna Raj, I.G., C.B.C.I.D., at his chamber, Hyd., on 20-03-2007.

Further Happenings: He claimed me as – I’m collecting this and that and framing the case. & I’m in hallucination. like this wherever I go, I can’t get any solution to my problem.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 09

*******************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 29-03-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Mr. Hari Jawahar, E.O. of Sri Sailam Devasthanam.

By Post / In Person: In person at his chamber.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: A requisition to recall the room cancellation.

Response: He regretted my request & said that he was going to regularize the accommodations at Sri Sailam so that he would vacate other private people also.

Further Happenings: Till date up to 14-11-2007, no more such regularizations in Sri Sailam.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: ----------

********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 31-03-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Mr. Hari Jawahar, E.O. of Sri Sailam Devasthanam.

By Post / In Person: In person his chamber.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: A requisition to give time for 2 months to vacate the room along with 30 members of my school student’s parents.

Response: E.O. argued that he had to start the regularization from somewhere so he started from us. He was responsible to think about his employees including daily wages labor as if they were his own children like my student’s parents regarding their children.

Further Happenings: Finally, he had given 5 weeks time i.e. up to 08-05-2007, to vacate the room & he was very particular about it, if we do not vacate he would proceed legally.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 10.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 01-04-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Y.S. Raja sekhara Reddy, C.M. of A.P.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: A request to recall the cancelation of my room allotment by comparing my teaching service with that of sweepers.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: The harassment was speeded up.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. -11.
**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 08-04-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Dr. Man Mohan Singh, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, and Sri A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Complaint against Mr. Ramoji Rao about his organized harassment on us with documentary and circumstantial proofs of his motive of harassment.

Response: Hon’ble President of India sent me a letter stated that he forwarded my complaint to State Govt. of A.P.

Further Happenings: The harassment was speeded up.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 12.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 10-04-2007.

Addressed To Whom: A notice from Dy. E.O. of Sri Sailam Devasthanam.

By Post / In Person: In person through their staff Mr. Swami on 11-04-2007.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: As E.O. regretted my request to recall the cancellation of my room dt.29-03-2007, so that I should vacate it as early as possible & further communication would not be entertained.

Response: When we enquired about the time given by E.O., Dy. E.O. replied that he didn’t received that requisition, but he received the regretted requisition dt. 29-03-2007 only.

Further Happenings: Such a redtapistic administration was taken place as their office work was very fast to in favor me i.e. to cancel my room within 3 days but it was very slow to favor me i.e. to entertain my time extension.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 13.

*********************************


DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 13-04-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Dr. Man Mohan Singh, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, and Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.

By Post / In Person: By post [same copy to all]

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. the above harassment and redtapistic administration.

Response: Smt. Sonia Gandhi forwarded it to Mr. Digvijaya Singh, General Secretary, AICC & he wrote me a letter dt. 20-04-2007.

Further Happenings: With the help of my student’s parents, I could prevent the above-mentioned notice into implement and gained time up to 08-05-2007 to conduct final exams to my students.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 14.

**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 24-04-2007., 25-04-2007.

Addressed To Whom: C.I. of Sri Sailam, S.P. of Kurnool.

By Post / In Person: In person [C.I.] – same copy - By post [S.P.]

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. above mentioned harassment with documentary enclosures.

Response: The C.I. & S.I. played dramatically role to convince me that they were favorable to me and they were doing enquiry on my complaint against Mr. Ramoji Rao following the statements issue until 08-05-2007, the last date given by E.O. to me to vacate the room.

Further Happenings: On that last day i.e. on 08-05-2007, the Devasthanam people disconnected my power though I had no default of power bill to A.P. Transco, the C.I. dramatically advised me to go to E.O. to request him and for what I do not know.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 15.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 07-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Mr. Hari Jawaharlal, E.O., Sri Sailam Devasthanam.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Request to accept my room rent by D.D. for the last month i.e. April 2007, which they refused to accept in person.

Response: Post was refused and returned to me by post itself.

Further Happenings: On 07-05-2007, the Devasthanam sent me a reminder through daily wages labor Mr. Srinivas to vacate the room. On 08-05-2007, they disconnected my power. I left the room in helpless situation to seek friends’ help.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 16.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 09-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom: E.O., Sri Sailam.

By Post / In Person: By fax & Post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Request to give few more days’ time to shift my furniture, as I could not locate alternative accommodation at Sri Sailam, so that I could shift it to another village or place.

Response: Not accepted my request and issued notices to do panchanama to police people and witness.

Further Happenings: The E.O. and Dy. E.O. tried their level best to regularize the rooms in private land and choultries also and hence prevented us to from getting any accommodation at Sri Sailam.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 17.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 09-05-2007, 10-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom:
Commissioner - Endowments,
Minister - Endowments,
Chief Secretary – Endowments,
C.M. of A.P., Hyderabad,
P.S. of A.P., Hyderabad,
Collector, Kurnool,
S.P., Kurnool.

By Post / In Person: By ANL Couriers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reg. above mentioned harassment, by E.O., Dy. E.O. & Mr. Ramoji Rao, as they prevented us to take room on rent as alternate accommodation at Sri Sailam and request to recall the room cancellation.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: Mr. Ganapathi, Driver to E.O; Pressurized us to shift the furniture immediately over cell phone. He taped the conversation and edited it and tried to degrade us. To my surprise, being my student’s parent, he tried to help us up to 08-05-2007, the day we left the room.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 18.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 10-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Dr. Man Mohan Singh, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Mr. Digvijaya Singh, Justice Subhashan Reddy -- Human Rights, Hyd., Chief Justice, Hyderabad.

By Post / In Person: By speed post, ANL Couriers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Regarding the further harassment.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: We approached New Delhi on 17-05-2007, we met Mr. Digvijaya Singh in his office, AICC, and he responded positively, given recommendation letter to C.M. of A.P.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 19.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 17-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To C.M. of A.P.

By Post / In Person: In person at A.P. Bhawan, New Delhi.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Request to give allotment of accommodation at Sri Sailam and to protect us from Ramoji Rao’s harassment.

Response: Responded positively and taken my requisition with my friend’s address at Guntur, A.P. by saying that he would provide accommodation immediately before taking action in the matter of Ramoji Rao’s case.

Further Happenings: Till date, I did not receive any communication in spite of reminding requests to him.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 20.

**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 28-05-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To C.M. of A.P., Collector-Kurnool etc all authorities.

By Post / In Person: By ANL Couriers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reminder request to provide accommodation allotment at Sri Sailam.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: E.O. declared panchanama of my room & postponed it for 3 times.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 21.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 02-06-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To P.M. of India, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, President of India, Mr. Digvijaya Singh.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reminder request to provide accommodation allotment at Sri Sailam.

Response: No response except Hon’ble President of India. He forwarded it to Home Affairs and advised me to get in touch with them directly on 12-06-2007.

Further Happenings: I lost time and academic year, and ultimately I lost once again accommodation and occupation. This is repeated experience in my life.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 22.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 06-06-2007.

Addressed To Whom: From Member Secretary [FAC] Nyaya Seva Sadan, Hyderabad a letter to me as response to my complaint to Chief Justice of A.P.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: An advice to me to avail appropriate legal remedy in the matter.

Response: As Mr. Ramoji Rao is able to manipulate from New Delhi level to Sri Sailam Gally level, I’m helpless to do anything except watching things like witness.

Further Happenings: Again, I’m in such a situation to restart the life.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 23.

*********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 09-06-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To P.M. of India, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, President of India, Mr. Digvijaya Singh.

By Post / In Person: By post.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Reminder request to protect us from the harassment.

Response: No response.

Further Happenings: Again, I’m in such a situation to restart the life.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 24.

***********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 03-07-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Justice, Lokayukta.

By Post / In Person: By ANL Couriers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Complaint against Mr. Ramoji Rao and request to protect us from his and employees harassment.

Response: Responded, as Ramoji Rao is not Public Servant so that why should they maintain my case with them as per Section 2 [K] of the A.P. Lokayukta Act 1983, dt. 14-08-2007.

Further Happenings: Again, I have to restart the life after the fight of 15 years administratively, i.e. from 1992 to 2007.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 25.

**********************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 17-09-2007.

Addressed To Whom: To Justice, Lokayukta.

By Post / In Person: By ANL Couriers.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Request to guide us to touch which door to get protection from Mr. Ramoji Rao & Requested them to take action on other Govt. employees like E.O., D.E.O. of Sri Sailam Devasthanam and Police people, Sri Sailam.

Response: Advice me to touch Human Rights Commission, as they have no powers in this case, dt. 30-10-2007. But we had in receipt of silence from Human Rights Commission, in spite of reminder requests.

Further Happenings: Again, I have to restart the life after the fight of 15 years administratively, i.e. from 1992 to 2007.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. No. - 26.

************************************

DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 14-11-2007.

Addressed To Whom: Shri Shiva Raj Patil,
Hon’ble Minister,
Home Affairs, India.

By Post / In Person: In person at Gate No. 5, North Block, New Delhi on 21-11-2007.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Complaint against Ramoji Rao and his supporters reg. their organized harassment on us and spying activities on India.

Response: Silence.

Further Happenings: Again, I have to restart the life after the fight of 15 years administratively, i.e. from 1992 to 2007.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. Copy.

**********************************
DATE OF COMPLAINT / REQUISATION: 17-12-2007.

Addressed To Whom: P.M. Of India, Dr. Man Mohan Singh, South Block, New Delhi.

By Post / In Person: 19-12-2007.

Contents In Complaint / Requisition: Request to give appointment to us to meet him along with complaint against Ramoji Rao and his supporters reg. their organized harassment on us and spying activities on India.

Response: Mr. Joseph from CBCID, Hyderabad approached us with Xerox copy of our Lr. dt. 17-12-2007 to PM of India on 17-01-2008. He enquired us. We had shown all the particulars we have. He said that, “I will write everything truth. I wish to do favor to you. I hope my report will be helpful to you. I will write positive report. If it get manipulate at upper level, I can’t do anything. But I wish that God will save you.”
With thanks, we had given send off to him. But till date, i.e. 12-08-2008 we didn’t receive any response from PM of India.

Further Happenings: Again, I have to restart the life after the fight of 16 years administratively, i.e. from 1992 to 2008.

Ref. No. And Enclosures: Ref. Copy.

**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment